قمر الليالى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
قمر الليالى

http://www.moonnights.ahlamontada.com/

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Shrek I

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yaser_25
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2007

Shrek I Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Shrek I   Shrek I Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 28, 2007 6:53 am

Shrek I

Shrek is a big ogre who lives alone in the woods, feared from all the people in the land of Duloc. When Lord Farquaad, the ruler of Duloc, exiles all the fairy-tale beings in the woods, Shrek looses his peaceful life and his home becomes a refugees camp. So, he sets to find Lord Farquaad and convince him to take the fairy-tale beings back where they belong, and leave him alone. Lord Farquaad accepts, under one condition. Shrek must first go and find the beautiful young princess Fiona, who will become Farquaad's bride. So, the big Ogre begins his quest, along with his newfound donkey friend...

Download

===================

Shrek II

Right after their honeymoon the newly wed couple goes to Princess Fiona's parents for dinner. When a Fairy God Mother discovers Fiona and Shrek are married she reminds the king about a deal they agreed on years ago that Fiona should have married Prince Charming (her son). The king then hires a cat named Puss-in-Boots (a sword fighting cat and ogre slayer) to kill Shrek.

Download

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Shrek I
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Shrek I & II

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
قمر الليالى :: منتديات الافلام :: افلام كرتون-
انتقل الى: